Terms & Conditions
You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this web site - All items must be checked upon arrival and any damages notified with 24 hours from arrival
1. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and BarStoolsRus.co.uk unless and until BarStoolsRus.co.uk accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time BarStoolsRus.co.uk sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by BarStoolsRus.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from BarStoolsRus.co.uk or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by BarStoolsRus.co.uk.
2. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract and contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 10 below from time to time.
3. BarStoolsRus.co.uk will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
4. You undertake that all details you provide to BarStoolsRus.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
5. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform BarStoolsRus.co.uk
as soon as possible.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the ‘cancel’ link next to the product ordered on your account page on the web site. We can also accept cancellations by email to info@BarStoolsRus.co.uk or by post.
8. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been despatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 10 working days from the day after you receive the product by: Please note the barstools cannot be returned for a refund if they have been fully assembled. A collection charge of £8 per box will be made for returns,
8.1 sending the notice of cancellation by email to BarStoolsRus.co.uk ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number;
8.2 Where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to BarStoolsRus.co.uk unopened together with the original invoice within 10 working days from the date that you received the goods, P&P costs will not be refunded unless the item arrives damaged and we are notified of this damage within 24hours from arrival of the item.
9. Once BarStoolsRus.co.uk receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to BarStoolsRus.co.uk from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by BarStoolsRus.co.uk in the condition that they were in when delivered to you, please note P&P charges will not be refunded unless the item arrived damaged and we have been notified of this within 24 hours from arrival of the item.
10. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. BarStoolsRus.co.uk tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on BarStoolsRus.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our web site.
11. BarStoolsRus.co.uk may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the web site. When BarStoolsRus.co.uk do so, BarStoolsRus.co.uk will mention the fact on our home page (www.BarStoolsRus.co.uk). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our web site onwards will be governed by those new terms.
12. These terms and conditions shall apply when BarStoolsRus.co.uk accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between BarStoolsRus.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. BarStoolsRus.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once BarStoolsRus.co.uk has accepted your order.
13. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
14. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Processing of orders
16. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by BarStoolsRus.co.uk. All prices include sales taxes.
17. BarStoolsRus.co.uk aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. BarStoolsRus.co.uk are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
18. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
19. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once BarStoolsRus.co.uk has received payment in full for that product.
20. From time to time BarStoolsRus.co.uk may engage a 3rd party to fulfil orders, a contract for the sale of these products will be made between the 3rd party supplier and yourself.
21. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
22. For Xmas Deliveries we recommend that you order by the 18th December. We will endeavor to dispatch all 'In stock' orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
23. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, BarStoolsRus.co.uk do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from BarStoolsRus.co.uk negligence or willful default, or that of BarStoolsRus.co.uk employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
24. BarStoolsRus.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
25. BarStoolsRus.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
26. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BarStoolsRus.co.uk IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, BarStoolsRus.co.uk DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
27. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, BarStoolsRus.co.uk shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify BarStoolsRus.co.uk of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
28. BarStoolsRus.co.uk do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the BarStoolsRus.co.uk web site or for any products or services purchased from the BarStoolsRus.co.uk.
29. BarStoolsRus.co.uk will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
30. All electrical products are covered by a 12-month manufacturer's warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact BarStoolsRus.co.uk and we will advise you where to send it for repair. It is a "return to base" warranty therefore there will be a delivery charge to return the product back to the relevant UK service centre.